Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Replenish ar~~~

0
I went to clinic yesterday. I ended up with 5 different types of medicine.. ==" Well I got to take no matter what right? So I'm on MC today.. Nothing much to do at home other than sleeping,watching one tree hill and playing facebook... Hahas.. I decided to sell my notebook.. Really too rush last year.. Shouldn't buy one while I'm not going to study yet.. Haiz... Hopefully there'll be someone who'll buy away my laptop.. T.T I wanna get an i5 one instead!!! Pray hard someone will drop me a msg at LYN ><" Gonna spend my time thinking what course to take now.. While watching One Tree Hill,I shall think about it also hahas.. After taking the medicine, I feel much better today.. I'm going back to gym after 1week break!! Rawr!! Gonna fully replenish my energy and go back to gym for hardcore workout tomorrow!! Cheeze~~ xD
5 colourful pills.. lol

No Response to "Replenish ar~~~"

Post a Comment