Thursday, February 18, 2010

The End of CNY mood?

0
Well well well.. Time passes by so fast.. And we're already reach 初五 already.. Really wish if there are 48hours a day instead of 24hours.. Lol.. Yesterday night, 16th February 2010, we had a party at Vijay's new house.. I was late for that party cause I got to pick up Shyuan and Waiyin.. (Superstar always late one ma.. =P) We had a barbeque party this time with beers.. It's fun since everyone gathered around and enjoyed ourselves.. I'm getting more noob already.. Getting drunk really fast than before.. >< I'm still conscious about what am I doing, but I started to talk craps and doing nonsense.. We stayed up to 6.30am after celebrating Man Utd defeating AC Milan for the first leg.. Wohhooo~~ Glory Man Utd!!!! xD

Everyone left at about 5something.. Left Vijay,Sures,Suresh and me cleaning up the place.. Hmmm,actually it's not really cleaning.. We just throw away rubbish and clean up the place.. The plates and barbeque stuffs still in the kitchen.. =X Before I forget, there was an incident happened lol.. Our neighbour there ended up with a fight early in the morning.. I got no idea what exactly happened.. But I only know I saw 2 guys punching each other.. LMAOs.. We slept at 6.30am.. At about 8am, I woke up myself.. I felt so cold and my head was so damn pain.. I can't stand it anymore and came down to the hall and sit there alone.. My head was so so pain and I'm really suffering.. After sitting there about half and hour, I went to the toilet and vomited.. After having 2hours of torture, finally I can go back home.. Seenah came and get back her table and I forgot what else since I'm already felt dizzy that time.. I just remember when I got into the car,Seenah told me that I still got the alcohol smell with me lol.. Once I got back home, I vomited again zzz.. Right after that I drank a can of 100plus and change my phones mode to silent before sleeping.. I slept until 5pm this evening.. Mr.Vijay did all the washing alone in the afternoon.. Pity him...

I had dinner with my aunts at Poh Loong.. After that I went to BengSynn's house for gathering.. I decided to be a good boy today.. I don't want to consume any alcohol today, but ended up with half glass of red wine only.. Don't want to get drunk again today.. It's enough for suffering the whole night.. Arghhhhh,when I think of it, it really spoil my CNY mood!!! Holiday is over!! Need to get my ass up and go back to work again.. Sad sad T.T

Really hope that the Earth spins slower and we got 48hours a day.. Lol.. Wait!! Wait!!! It's not over yet!! Haven't Pai Ti Kong yet! Think positively!! CNY mood is still here with me!! Well,better sign off here along with the CNY mood lol.. It's already 4.15am ><

Chaoss.. Adios~~

No Response to "The End of CNY mood?"

Post a Comment