Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exhausted!!~~

0
Today was quite a good day.. Finished scanning virus at Perodua at last.. Then when went back to office, Ah Chun took out his AK-47 and fired it at Mr.S. Lols.. Left me and AMC there watching this scenario.. I wanted to laugh, but I manage to control myself.. Lol!! And I finally broke my Alien Shooter record early in the morning.. Muahahaha.. Had Yuyu-Ice with Maggi for my tea before going to gym.. After one day of rest, I decided to do more workout today.. But ended up I'm so so tired and feel so weak now.. Getting old already..

Hey,check this out! Janice and Sonia! They're so cool and pretty =P
Not only pretty, but they sing well too!! Thumbs up!!
Love their songs! Hahahaha...
Check out the following link!
http://www.youtube.com/jayesslee

Sign off for anime time!

No Response to "Exhausted!!~~"

Post a Comment