Monday, February 15, 2010

新年快乐!!! 初一

0
初一了~~有什么可以玩?

What else can we play? For sure no other game beside gambling!! xD
Well, for my 初一 activity, I woke up quite early in the morning and prepare myself to follow Stephen to KL to fetch Xiaohui back hahas.. Stephen was quite impatient, since he already give me a morning call at about 10.20 a.m. We left TI around 11.30 a.m. We entered Bidor's highway at about 12.10pm.. We were insane hahas.. We decided to try 180km/h speed lol.. Hmmm it's still okay with his daddy's car. What's more fun was turning at 170km/h speed.. Woowww! It's just so so fun!!! Hahaha.. Shhhhh.. Don't let anyone know.. Later we kena speedtrap =X
We came back and reached TI at about 4.30pm. Drop by at his house for almost an hour before going back to home..

After dinner, I went to McKevin house for gambling.. At first, only MC,Xiaohui and me playing. Tammie joined us after a while.. We had so much fun.. Tammie was so so lucky today >< She had 4 consecutive blackjack in a row!! Thrice when she was the dealer and once when I was the dealer... Guess she can buy Toto already when she come back from Bangkok lol.. After that,she suggested a poker game for us.. It requires each player to place RM1 in the middle while each player is given 3 cards.. And then total up the 3cards.. Only 8,9 and 10 can win the round.. Stephen joined us after that.. There was once when the stack of money got up to RM20.. Everyone was so excited and started to screaming and yelling.. Once cards are given to each player, I shouted when I opened up my card.. I got 10!!! I got 10!!! Wohoooo~~ RM20 is mine xD Everyone won in the end except for Xiaohui.. She lost almost RM30 plus if I'm not mistaken.. Don't be sad ya.. Treat you eat after you come back from Bangkok.. Hahaha..

No Response to "新年快乐!!! 初一"

Post a Comment