Monday, February 1, 2010

Another trip to KL

0
Woke up early in the morning and went to McKevin house before we leaving Teluk Intan to KL. Once reach at KL, I put my luggage at xiaohui house and all of us went for a movie. Guess what? It's a movie for CNY,Woohoo~ Hmmm,it's not bad afterall.. Quite hilarious lol.. After that we had our lunch at Peranakan Place which is a simple Nyonya restaurant that serve nyonya foods. Thanks aunty for the meal.. =D


Ouchhh my head pain~

What is he doing?~~

very syok kena poke by fork~

pinch me pinch me ^^



Bought some stuffs and then we went back. We went to Look Out Point for our dinner. It's located at a hill. From there, we can see the night time scenery of KL. It's just so nice to see the entire KL from there. Nice view, nice food, and nice memory too lol. Having a running competition to the uphill with Stephen and eventually we both reach on top and started to gasping for air lol. But thanks to my clumsiness, I fell down since I never noticed there was a staircase after that. =.=" Enjoyed the moment hanging out with Xiaohui,Stephen,Danny and Shulyn. Haha..

The girls~

The boys~~

Yummy~~ Cut cut cut xD

xiaohui with her tempura prawn

@ Look Out Point

members of Left 4 Dead @ Look Out Point

Last but not least, I ended up with a wound on my knee at Look Out Point lol.
Say cheeze to "cin chau you" lols

No Response to "Another trip to KL"

Post a Comment