Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick again!!

0
What the... I was okay in the morning when I went to work. But after a while, I started to "pao wan tan". After a while, I started to feel dizzy.. My head felt heavy too at that time.. Then sometimes will feel cold too zzz... I work till 2.15pm and got back home for lunch.. After lunch I go for a short nap.. I hope I will feel better after a short nap.. But things was not as I expected.. When I woke up, I felt more dizzy and weak.. Then I decided to sleep instead of having a short nap.. Gosh!! I'm such a weakling!!! Slept until almost 7pm before went out for dinner with my parents.. Xiaohui called me and ask me to go to McKevin house.. She was sick too.. Maybe I'm not a weakling afterall.. =P Let's put the blame on the weather.. Muahahaha.. Played "in between" there and it's as usual.. Luck is not by my side.. There was once I got an A and a Q.. There're so many numbers between them!! But I still got another A!! Which means I langgar tiang lerh zzz... So unlucky.. Wish I will recover by tomorrow!! Same thing goes to Xiaohui!! Recover fast fast!! =)

No Response to "Sick again!!"

Post a Comment