Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday Sunday

0
Finally I sold my lappie to LYN forumer.. T.T byebye lappie~~ I have to sell it off before core 2 duo price drop rapidly.. Anyway,I'm waiting for Aspire 5740G with ATI 5650 coming out xD Hope it'll land on Malaysia as soon as possible hahas.. Went to Sitiawan at 2something with my daddy.. I've agreed to COD at Sitiawan's KFC.. So,the buyer asked his friend to collect up the lappie and pay me the money.. After that I went to cut my hair.. Lols.. My hair is super duper short now =X Faster grow longer arhhh hair!!! Hahaha.. Then I went to gym and asked master for changing course.. I thought I'll change the course, but instead he added 6more steps for me ><".. There're 14 steps for me to do now!! Really tiring since today is the first the to try out 6 new steps.. Hopefully my muscle won't started to feel pain by tomorrow.. Cause I wanna play badminton!! 1month break from badminton already.. My hand started to get itchy hehes.. Before that,let's congratulate Man Utd for winning Carling Cup!!! Wohoooooo!! Glory Man Utd!!! You're the best!! Keep it up and capture Premier League title again this year!! I've forgotten about this final Carling Cup match until Xiaohui sms'ed me and said Aston Villa scored!! Lols ><" Then I started to search for Man Utd chinese name so that I can stream it online via PPLive.. Finally I got the name and the match already started with 1-0 score.. On the 12th minute,Owen scored!!! Too bad for Park Ji Sung and Rooney cause they miss 2 goals which hit the goal post and got reflected back!.. What a bad day.. Otherwise Man Utd gonna win with 4-1!! But Rooney still scored 1 heading goal.. Hehe.. Maintain your top form Rooney!!

No Response to "Sunday Sunday"

Post a Comment