Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hot and hot!!

0
The weather isn't getting any better lately.. It seems to be very hot everyday.. Thanks to human's advanced technology and an item so called air-cond is born... I really can't imagine how could life be if there's no air-cond.. Before this I thought it's due to the intake of protein powder,my body started to sweat alot... But after that I quite used to it already, yet I'm still feeling hot and sweat easily.. Now I realize it's due to the climate changes.. Sigh... Don't tell me the ozon layer is getting thinner from time to time? Oh gosh!! Humans!!! Do something about it!! Get your ass up and invent something!! =)

Since the weather is so hot recently, I decided to cut my hair shorter.. So I tried out other style.. But it turns out pretty bad for now lol.. Should say too short? Hmmmm.. Maybe... Hope after 1 or 2 weeks, I could get the style that I want.. xD Playing webcam with Xiaohui.. She keep laughing after saw my hair lols -_-

After my hair long, sure nice back already =P Wanna go read manga and try to win back some poker money... Chaosz..

No Response to "Hot and hot!!"

Post a Comment