Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sudah berkulat

0
Aku boleh hidu bau kehijauan kulat sekitar sini. So I made up my mind and come here to clean it up lol.. Recently kinda lazy to update blog hahas.. Went to gym till 10something and once I got back, I took my bath and started to play facebook and then wonderland~ I must work even harder to shape my body ><" The slogan written in my mind is 'No pain no gain!'... I must go more hardcore than usual to achieve that.. Nothing is impossible!! Well, save that for next week or if I'm going to gym tomorrow night lol.. Just came back from Marcus's house since he is throwing a party for his first child which is a boy.. Congratulation to Marcus Sae for becoming a daddy.. A small muscleman has been born! Lols.. I just ate fried mihun and friend rice with some dishes and eventually drank a can of Carlsberg.. I've told myself not to consume alcohol that much or else I gonna get big tummy soon.. Then all my hardwork will be a waste =( Recently it seems to rain almost everyday, and tonight we had a heavy heavy rain.. The weather now is so cooling that makes me feel wanna go to sleep right now.. But, I'm still hardworking enough to stop by here cleaning up the mushrooms here.. Jeez... I wanted a PSP so badly!! But I shouldn't waste anymore money T__T Someone good enough to get one for me? Or any contest so that I can win one PSP 3000? I want to play yet want to save money xD What a nonsense from me lol.. Better sign off and continue reading my manga now.. Chaos..

No Response to "Sudah berkulat"

Post a Comment