Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool !!

0
What's the date today? 1/4/2010.. It's April Fool Day!! Hahaha.. The very first thing I did when I got to work was fool my colleagues.. Hahas.. This year April Fool seems to be nothing to me.. I wasn't fooled this year. Lol.

Recently it seems to rain almost everyday. For what the Chinese believe,it's because 'Cheng Beng' season. It's a prayer to those who passed away who're related to us. It's so sad cause I've lost 1kg due to trying to keep fit ><" I want my tummy to get smaller, so I control my food intake. Eventually my tummy did get smaller, but I lost weight too at the same time. So I think I would go back to my regular food intake. I'll work harder to keep fit!

Before I go to gym everyday, I'll eat 4eggs during my tea time. I just eat the egg white and throw the egg yolk away since it's high in cholestrol. From the survey I did, I found nothing about consuming 4eggs a day (only egg white). There was one forumer who said he took 5eggs everyday and it seems everything is fine. Egg white is high in protein and will make our mass increase if we take it regularly. That suits me! Hehes. It's still the same old thing I did everyday at gym. Hardworking and hardcore!!

No Response to "April Fool !!"

Post a Comment