Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clash Of The Titans

0
Too lazy and I got no time to update blog past few days. Due to too busy working out at gym everyday lol. Actually I've watch Clash Of The Titans on Wednesday night with Seenah and her sister. As usual, they're late by few minutes!! Lol.. When we get into the cinema, the movie already started. But it's okay. Every movie is kinda boring at the beginning. It only started to get 'chi kek' when it got to it's climax.



This movie quite interesting afterall. It's about the myth age.. Hmmm, if you played Age of Mythology before, there're heroes of it. Lol. Maybe some will feel it's boring. But for me, it's okay.. Well, I'm not that fussy when it comes to movie. Hehes.. As long as it's not too lame or too boring, I'll consider it okay. xD Well,thumbs up again to Americans.. I really salute them for having such an advanced technology creating such graphic! The same thing goes to 2012, Transformer and more. I'll be grateful if I can learn computer graphic designing to the level. Hahaha.. But it's just a dream. Malaysia will never be able to fight with such country in technology! Here, I suggest whoever who haven't watch this movie, get your ass up and get your ticket online or anyway you want and watch this movie!!

Guess I'm setting up a new way for my gym workout. Few days ago, while I googled for Serious Mass protein powder and amino acids tablet, I came across a website which said our muscle need at least 48hours for recovery before doing the same workout for that part. So suddenly I recall back what my old trainer told me. He said that I shouldn't go to gym everyday as our muscle need to rest too. So now I get what he mean. Our muscle need at least 48hours for recovery. Now I've decided to play different part for each day.. Hmmm, means I'll divide into 2 different days for certain part. Well, I've made up my mind to play shoulder, wing, chest and abs on second day each week. xD

No Response to "Clash Of The Titans"

Post a Comment