Thursday, May 13, 2010

House cleared! Next, Thomas Cup 2010

1
Spider webs! Grasses! Mushrooms! Mosses! Fungus! All cleared! These tiny naughty wild living things except for spider webs gathered at my blogspot while I'm away! They stay here for 1 month, and for free!! So i got pissed off and chase them away! Now my home is clean and the air within my home is as fresh as before. Well, I got really lazy and didn't even take the opportunity to login here and drop some message.. Sorry to all my fans. It's been a month since I last updated my blog. Don't be dissapointed with me, cause I'm back for weekly update now! Lols.. Wait wait, do I have any fans? Hahaha.. Jokes aside.. Well, I think it's approaching the climax of Thomas Cup where Malaysia will meet China in the semi final of Thomas Cup tomorrow. It'll be a great show for tomorrow. Everyone just stay tune on the tv! Skip your dinner, skip your tuitions, skip your gym classes! Get your ass glued to the sofa and watch the badminton match sharp at 7pm! Well, everyone says China has a bigger chance to clinch the title again. But as Malaysian, we do have to support our own country right? Everything is possible. Nothing is impossible. Few years back during Malaysia Open, Chong Wei was at the losing side while Lin Dan already had his game point leaving Chong Wei far behind. But what happened? Chong Wei striked back without giving up and having no fear towards Lin Dan, and he eventually beaten Lin Dan and clinch his third or forth consecutive Malaysia Open title. I forgot it was his third or forth title back then. I do not have a good memory though. Well, let's hope for the miracle to happen again tomorrow. If Chong Wei and Kien Kiet-Boon Heong wins, I guess the rest is up to Hafiz again. I've decided to skip my gym tomorrow and watch the badminton match. So you guys out there, do a wise opinion. Nothing is more important than tomorrow's match!

1 comment:

  1. It has been such a long time since your last post. Looking forward to your updates! buy runescape accounts

    ReplyDelete