Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Sunday~~

0
Woke up at 11something in the morning and headed straight to Ipoh for shopping spree with my parents... xD Need to go to Ipoh cause my weight gain powder going finish.. We stopped by at Ayer Kuning for our lunch.. Then we went to Jusco... I bought back the same powder at GNC and this time, I saw a tag written 40% off.. It was for the GNC Pro Performance Wheybolic Extreme 60 and GNC Pro Performance 24-Hour Protein Complex lol... After going through the details and advise from the salesgirl there, I decided to go for Wheybolic Extreme 60.. Luckily got 40% off.. Or else I gonna broke -_- It cost RM319.90 without member card and RM255.92 with member card. But after 40% discount, the price drop to Rm191.94... Quite tempting for the price.. So I bought two of them and everything comes to RM370.. T.T Imma broke!!! I redeem a GNC bottle using the points hehe...

GNC - Live Well xD

After that, we went to shopping mall for window shopping lol.. Before leaving Jusco, I went to buy Big Apple Donuts xD I wanted to buy the donuts so long already!!! Bought 6pieces but haven't try any yet lol..



Big Apple Donuts @ Jusco, Ipoh

I just love shopping.. I wish I can buy everything I want, but I still need to measure my own cloth.. T.T I wish I got lots lots of money so I can buy whatever I want!!! Huat ar!! Kena TOTO 4D jackpot and get rich soon!!!!! xD

No Response to "It's Sunday~~"

Post a Comment